Please see below rules or click for more details.
- Monday to Thursday - 4pm-5.30pm
Friday 8am-9.30am / 4pm-5.30pm
Saturday - 10am-11am
- Subject to to volunteer availability
- For children of all ages
- 4 members per slot of 20 minutes per slot
1 child with an adult is considered as 2 members
Parents to book a slot separately for their child using parent's own login/detail
- 10 minutes gap between each booking to minimize contact
- The library will be sanitized before and after opening hours
Members can now borrow books as per the rules, i.e. 6 items per couple (or single status) and 2 items per each child
A maximum of 3 DVDs can be borrowed at a time
The books will be loaned out for 3 weeks and magazines for 1 week
Overdue books will be fined
Reservation system will once again be put in place for any book not currently in the library
- Loaned books can be returned every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at the Panaga Club during opening hours through the book return box outside the library
Guidelines for members coming to the library:
- Scan Bru Health QR code upon entry and exit from the library.
- All entrants to the Club must undergo a temperature check and sanitize their hands before proceeding to the library.
- Follow social distancing indicators when queuing to check out books. Maintain 1.5 meters social distance.
- Please try and minimize book touching and avoid reading in the library.
Please contact below names or WhatsApp to +673 8279600 between 8am to 6pm for inquiries on Online Booking login and password, Booking for the same day or Cancellation at least 24 hours in advance as to give free slot to others.
Please provide below details for online booking login activation if not yet:
- Full Name
- Club Membership Number
- Email Address (please take note that to allow 2nd booking on the same date & time of the same club membership, a different email address is required).