To book a slot/s for your Child/ren
You can include in your booking
No separate or new booking is required
On Front Page, REMEMBER to CLICK button for
"Bring anyone with you?"
Then CHOOSE the Number of slot/s you want to Add
Please see below rules or click for more details.
- Every Wednesday during summer holidays 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm
- 15th July to 26th August 2020
- Subject to to volunteer availability, craft activity may be announced in advance or on the day
- For children upto 8 years
- 6 children at a given time
- No supplies needed
- Parents of children above 5 years old can drop off children
Children below 5 years old will need parent/guardian to stay
- If more than one child of a family is coming, please book separate slots
- The library will be sanitized before and after opening hours
- No loitering around after the activity
Parents must be ready to pickup their children on time
- Arrive and leave as close to your slotted times as possible
Guidelines for members coming to the library:
- Scan Bru Health QR code upon entry and exit from the library.
- All entrants to the Club must undergo a temperature check and sanitize their hands before proceeding to the library.
- Please try and minimize book touching and avoid reading in the library.
- All children will need to sanitise hands before and after using craft supplies.
- All members are requested to wash hands with soap before and after entering library.
Please contact below names or WhatsApp to +673 8279600 between 8am to 6pm for inquiries on Online Booking login and password, Booking for the same day or Cancellation at least 24 hours in advance as to give free slot to others.
Please provide below details for online booking login activation if not yet or or reset password:
- Full Name
- Club Membership Number
- Email Address (please take note that to allow 2nd booking on the same date & time of the same club membership, a different email address is required).