Rules and Regulations for Golf Club - Full
I/We understand that I/We will be charged an Once-off Registration Fee of B$40 in addition to the monthly or yearly subscription fee including Junior Members below 11 years old and hereby authorize the Panaga Club to deduct from my Panaga Club account.
I/We understand that cancellation of membership does not entitle me to any refund, in full or pro rata rebate. Cancellation of membership must be advised in writing to the Club Administration Office and will take effect once received/accepted.
Members who resign are only allowed to re-apply as full member after six months from the cancellation date otherwise temporary membership shall apply with advance charges as per period applied for.
INDEMNITY AND PARENTAL COMMITMENT/AUTHORISATION
I/We and/or my/our family acknowledge:
Any persons entering the Club’s property and/or using the Club’s facilities:
- do so entirely at own risk and neither the Club nor the Club’s management, volunteers or committee members, members or any employees shall be liable in any manner whatsoever for:
- any claim or damage arising or suffered either directly or indirectly from personal injury or harm whatsoever, including death, or any damage whether direct or indirect to personal or other property whatsoever, and howsoever caused.
- shall, by doing so, be deemed to indemnify the Club against any liability for damages, howsoever caused.
- in addition, your presence on golf facilities/grounds indicates that you have accepted the limits of liability resulting from inherent risks of Golf activities. Golf facility/ground is not a spectator area.
- only registered Golf Section full members will be covered by the Golfer’s Insurance acquired by the Golf Section.