- Panaga Club members are reminded that a reciprocal card or introductory letter must either be obtained from the Club Member Services Office or by submitting the online form below before visiting one of the listed Clubs.
- Members wanting to play golf at one of the affiliated Clubs should also carry their handicap card with them.
- The maximum number of times you may visit an affiliate Club is subject to the conditions specified in the individual reciprocal arrangement.
- There are no credit facilities available at the reciprocating Clubs. Some Clubs may require visitors to make payments at the point of placing their orders (be it food or drink) without exception. If you do choose to run a tab, kindly inform them as you will need to leave your credit card behind the bar.
- The Panaga Golf Club (PGC) and Kuala Belait Boat Club (KBBC) have their own reciprocal arrangements with Clubs (see above).
Members of the PGC are given access to the facilities of affiliate Golf Clubs upon showing their Panaga Club Membership Card, and vice versa. Rental fees, where applicable, are the same for the affiliate Club's members and Panaga Club guests.
Many of these Clubs have a voucher system in substitution for cash payments.
Information for Members of affiliate Clubs visiting the Panaga Club:
- Members of Clubs with agreed reciprocal rights with The Panaga Club should register HERE before visiting Panaga.
- Members of Clubs with agreed reciprocal rights with The Panaga Golf Club should register HERE before visiting Panaga.
- There is a maximum of fourteen visits to The Panaga Club per year.
- Belait District residents who are not members of The Panaga Club are not eligible to visit Panaga with their affiliate Club membership.
- Payments must be made by cash or coupon (these can be purchased at food and beverage outlets at The Panaga Club or Kuala Belait Boat Club KBBC).
- When visiting The Panaga Club, you must show a ‘Reciprocal/Introductory Card’ to the security staff upon entry, to our Catering staff when purchasing restaurant coupons, and upon request to other Club staff in order to make use of our facilities. Admission to the Club may be rightfully refused if a ‘Reciprocal or Introductory Card’ cannot be shown on request.
- With prior approval, Reciprocal Club members may bring guests to the food and beverage outlets at the Panaga Club. These guests may not, however, use any other club facilities, including the swimming pool.