Rules and Regulations for Arts & Crafts Section
1. The Annual Membership fee is B$30.00 per person. The annual membership fee will be made automatically against my account in JANUARY of each year. I/We understand that cancellation of membership does not entitle me to any refund, in full or pro rata rebate.
2. If you apply to join after 30th June the fee will be B$20.00 per person for the remainder of the year.
3. JUNIOR MEMBERSHIP (AGED: 12 TO 21 YEARS)
Is your parent a FULL member of the Arts & Craft Section? YES / NO
If YES, the annual Junior membership fee is B$15.00 per person.
If NO, the Junior member must pay full Arts & Craft membership fee as an adult.
Cancellation of membership must be advised in writing to the Panaga Club Administration Office or Section Committee member and will take effect once received/accepted.
INDEMNITY AND PARENTAL COMMITMENT/AUTHORISATION I/We and/or my/our family acknowledge:
Any persons entering the Club’s property and/or using the Club’s facilities:
- do so entirely at own risk and neither the Club nor the Club’s management, volunteers or committee members, members or any employees shall be liable in any manner whatsoever for:
- any claim or damage arising or suffered either directly or indirectly from personal injury or harm whatsoever, including death, or any damage whether direct or indirect to personal or other property whatsoever, and howsoever caused.
- shall, by doing so, be deemed to indemnify the Club against any liability for damages, howsoever caused.
Arts & Crafts pdf version [Registration Form ]