Skip to content
Reminder Panas TT tomorrow on Friday, 12 April 2019
A gentle reminder for coming Friday April TT hosted by Michiel Bosch. Start-finish is at F6/22, with the 10k start at 17:20 and the 5k start at 17:40. The 5k route is Attached, the 10k route is secret and will only be revealed just before the start. Water and 100+ will be supplied, but please bring your own cups or bottles, as we will stop supplying the small disposable water bottles. Furthermore we will take some time to have our Panas AGM after the run.
The 5&10 mile run is nearing and hope everybody is getting is shape to set a Borneo 10 mile PR or finish a 5 mile for the first time. If you have not registered, please do so at the Attached link.Sixty-five runners have subscribed so far.
See you Friday!
- We meet weekly at the Panaga Club beach shelter Monday and Friday @ 1745 for a run (except when there is a TT)
- Every month there is time trial (TT) with a 5k and 10k distance organised at different locations with varying routes (details announced by e-mail).
- Sunday 21 April: 10 and 5 mile race
- Sunday 23 June: The Annual Panas Panaga Half Marathon (and quarter)
- Drop us an e-mail if you know somebody who might be interested to be included in the mailing list.