The May TT in the OGDC Seria has ended. It was really great to see some many people show up at the Billionth Barrel Monument two Friday afternoons in a row. Please see the results below.
The next TT should be ready next week. I'll keep you updated on what when and where. But for now let's just run our normal route from the Beach shelter at 17:45. See you all there.
- We meet weekly at the Panaga Club beach shelter Monday and Friday @ 1745 for a run (except when there is a TT)
- Every month there is time trial (TT) with a 5k and 10k distance organised at different locations with varying routes (details announced by e-mail).
- Sunday 30 June: The Annual Panas Panaga Half Marathon (and quarter)
- Join us at Strava: https://www.strava.com/clubs/158461
- Join us at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Panas-Panaga-220209327993512/
- Drop us an e-mail if you know somebody who might be interested to be included in the mailing list.
Back to Regular Activities - Athletics (Panas)