Operational Readiness Level 4 - Further De-Escalation effective 28/9/2020
Further Level 4 De-escalation update guidelines starting Monday, 28th September 2020.
- Mass gathering is still maintained at 350 people at any one time, where this limit is for the total number of people present at an event, which includes all the guests, organizer's family members, committee members, catering staff and anyone present at the event. Still remains for 2 hours only.
- Team sports at maximum 15 persons per group still remains the same.
- Competition or Tournament is only allowed for the following individual sports:
- Table Tennis
Only single or double match is allowed. Everyone to leave facility once prizes or medals have been given out.
- Organized sports remains the same. Organizers must first obtained approval from relevant government agencies via Club as per current booking procedure by liaising with:
Venue Booking Administrator (Razali 337 2234): email@example.com
Indoor & Outdoor Sports Administrator (Christina 337 2205): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spectators are still not allowed. Only to be attended by participants, coaches, organizers and organizing committee at a limited number. Attendance must be taken.
- Golf Course operates fully. Golf competitions are now allowed, however Organizer to:
* Get prior approval from relevant from Government Agencies.
* Schedule tee-offs time to avoid mass gatherings of golfers at any one time.
* Golfers to leave facilities immediately after the event is over.
Both swimming pools can now operate daily at 100% capacity (total number of people in the pool should not exceed 60 for both pools).
Still remains 2 hours per member.
Still closes between 11am-1pm or 12noon-2pm daily for water circulation.
No pre-booking is required.
2-3 lap swimmers per lane observing social distancing.
NOTE: Lanes 1 to 3 are closed at certain days/times for swim lessons, aquafit, diving training and school swimming.
Click to view the swimming pool time table & schedule.
Outdoor Playground at 80% capacity.
Complete information can be found in GUIDELINES (COVID-19).