- The Club opens 7am to 10pm daily.
- Gym, indoor and outdoor sports facilities operate at 100% capacity.
- Day/week passes or guests are allowed.
- Mass gathering is still maintained at 350 people at any one time, where this limit is for the total number of people present at an event, which includes all the guests, organizer's family members, committee members, catering staff and anyone present at the event. Still remains for 2 hours only.
- Team sports at maximum 15 persons per group still remains the same.
- Competition or Tournament is only allowed for the following individual sports:
- Table Tennis
Only single or double match is allowed. Everyone to leave facility once prizes or medals have been given out.
- Organized sports remains the same. Organizers must first obtained approval from relevant government agencies via Club as per current booking procedure by liaising with:
Venue Booking Administrator (Razali 337 2234): email@example.com
Indoor & Outdoor Sports Administrator (Christina 337 2205): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spectators are still not allowed. Only to be attended by participants, coaches, organizers and organizing committee at a limited number. Attendance must be taken.
Golf Course operates fully. Golf competitions are now allowed, however Organizer to:
* Get prior approval from relevant from Government Agencies.
* Schedule tee-offs time to avoid mass gatherings of golfers at any one time.
* Golfers to leave facilities immediately after the event is over.
Both swimming pools will now be closed for only one (1) hour between 12noon-1pm daily for water circulation disinfectant.
Still operates daily at 100% capacity (total number of people in the pool should not exceed 60).
Still remains 2 hours per member.
Still closes between 11am-1pm or 12noon-2pm daily for water circulation.
No pre-booking is required.
2-3 lap swimmers per lane observing social distancing
NOTE: Lanes 1 to 3 are closed at certain days/times for swim lessons, aquafit, diving training and school swimming.
- Outdoor Playground at 80% capacity.
Encourage family member/guardian to bring own hand sanitizers to clean child's hand before and after play.
Users are advised not to touch their faces, eyes and mouth, and to cough or sneeze into tissue or arm when a tissue is not available
Children are reminded not to put their mouths on equipment or theirs in their mouths.
- Serikandi & Azul can serve buffet but with food server.
- Club Surau operates at maximum capacity.
It is reminded that everyone should continue being diligent with their personal hygiene, social distancing and following guidelines by the Ministry including scanning your BruHealth QR code, temperature scan and hands sanitizing or washing. Always practice social responsibility & physical distancing. Limit physical contact and equipment sharing. Ensure to sanitize your hands before and after each activity.
If in doubt about any of this guidance please seek guidance from the Club Manager.
- Scan QR code or PremiseScan upon entry (before activity/class) and exit from all facilities (after activity/class) and this is applicable to all ages including children. The Club will be able to reject your attendance if QR code is not available upon entry. Security will review the result of QR Code Scan and entry will be subjected to member’s colour code. Allowed: Green and Yellow . Prohibited: Red, Blue and Purple.
- All entrants to the Club must undergo a temperature check and sanitize their hands.
- Ensure to sanitize your hands before and after each activity.
- Always practice social responsibility & physical distancing. Limit physical contact and equipment sharing.
- If you are unwell or sick, please don’t come to the club.
- No pre-bookings require except for Swimming Pool or at Section’s discretion.
- No gap for cleaning; sanitizing only when regular cleaning is scheduled (once a day).
Below are activities that still require or have pre-booking online or not running in full capacity as per Section’s discretion.
Aquafit Class with Nikki - Changed to every Tuesdays @ 10.30-11.15am
POOL CLOSED FOR SWIM LESSONS, AQUAFIT, DIVING TRAINING AND PANAGA SCHOOL SWIMMING
1 to 3 Lane(s) is/are closed at certain days/times for above activity.
ADHOC USE/BOOKING OF MPH OR PADANG (FIELD) OR CLUB VENUE FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR SPORT ACTIVITY OR AN EVENT