The Panaga Club provides a diverse array of sporting and social facilities to members.
Leisure facilities include a swimming pool complex with separate 33 m and children’s pools, restaurant and cafes, a children’s playground, library, fitness centre, 18 hole golf course, golf driving range, six tennis courts, 3 squash courts, Lawn bowl green and playing fields for football, rugby and hockey.
A wide range of halls, rooms and accommodation are also available for various group activities which presently include arts and crafts, dance and ballet, music, yoga, amateur dramatics, aerobics, netball, badminton, Natural History, photographic and Parents and Toddlers and Youth Club amongst others.
Further facilities to support Hobie cat, 470, laser, optimist sailing activities as well as kayaking, powerboats, rowing and sub aqua are located at KBBC. KBBC also hosts a restaurant, children’s playground and splash pool.
- Club Info
- Club Annual Report & Minutes of Panaga Club Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- Club Constitution
- Club Rules
- Live Wind Data at Panaga Beach
- Panaga Club & KBBC Opening Hours
- Panaga Club Swimming Pool – Water Sample Readings
- Reciprocal Clubs
- Safety Information
- Swimming Pool Schedule – Update: February 2017
- Swimming Pool Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Event Editor
- In Memory of Jayson Alvarez Montalbo
- Sample Page
- Search Results
- Site-Wide Activity